Although these are pretty particular to my home girl, other singles might benefit from some of these tips, too ;)
- Keep that you like watching football. Remove that you're a Green Bay packer fan.
- Remove the word "gal" from anything describing yourself (e.g. "I'm a Midwestern gal with a flair for ….")
- Remove the word "cuddle" (oh wait, I forgot how much you are not a hug hugger).
- Remove the word "cosmopolitan". It sounds like you like to drink rather than that you embrace multicultural demographics.
- Add that you love the movie Nacho Libre.
- Keep that you can speak 5 languages. Remove that one of those languages is the language of "love".
- Remove the line, "I prescribe narcotics and I'm not afraid to use them!"
- Remove that you took a Downton Abbey character quiz and that you were Lord Grantham. It sounds weird.
- Remove that your favorite sushi roll is called "Dirty Old Man" unless that's the kind of man you want to marry (then maybe you should keep it).
- Remove that you are super sensitive to smells. Guys smell.
- Remove that your favorite song is "I can't dance, I can't sing" by Genesis (or any song by Genesis for that matter).
- Add that you are working out using "plyometrics". It sounds cool and it's true.
- Remove that you've become a pro at driving with your knees instead of your hands.
- Add that you may not be able to sew a button onto clothing but you can sew up a wound with the best of them.
- Add that you have a motorcycle (yea, I know it's a scooter but you're Lebanese and can say it was an honest mistake later).
Other than that, I think you're good. Scratch that. You're a-mazing and it will take a super special guy to deserve your Lebanese love.
Love you! Beeg hug, leetle kees