Happy Monday! Here are some things that I recommend this week. Add anything you've come across this week that you think needs to be shared, please add to comments! I love recommendations from friends :)
1. Song: Christy Nockels-Ever Lifting Me. It's been stuck in my head all week! (need Spotify to open link).
2. Kid Movie: The new Muppets. We watched it the other night and I laughed the entire time. The kids laughed, too but I think I enjoyed it more than they did! Animal is my favorite muppet. Who is yours?
3 and 4. These two Bible books. They are both AMAZING. My 7 year old son is enamored with the "Action Bible". The "Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name" is perfect for night time Bible stories for all three (my kids are 7, 6 and 3). I bought the deluxe edition because it came with cd's to listen to in the car. Here is a quote from the review, "At the center of the Story is a baby, the child upon whom everything
will depend. Every story whispers his name. From Noah to Moses to the
great King David---every story points to him. He is like the missing
piece in a puzzle---the piece that makes all the other pieces fit
5. Family Life: Taking a week off and doing a stay-cation. Spring break was so much fun (you can read about our adventures here and here and here).
6. Bloggers: this article on Embracing Your Influence. I really liked it.
7. Dreams: Do you have a dream that's been delayed?-read this post by my friend Lina.
8. Drink: Good Earth Green Tea Decaf Lemongrass. It has a stinking long name but it is delshious.
"Grace for the Good Girl". It took me a while to get into it, but the second half is amazing and I'm experiencing a lot of AHA moments.
10. Passion week: My church, Harvest Bible Chapel, is hosting a livestream reading of Passion Week Scriptures from April 1-8 (24 hours!). You can watch here.
Have a great week xox.