Here are 10 examples of my ultimate un-hipness:
1. Tom's Shoes- I tried them on. They were not comfortable at all. I've spoken to people who say that they're "the most comfortable shoes EVER!" Hmmm. I would have to wear me some Dr. Scholls inserts WITH gel to even be able to walk around the block in them.
2. Ryan Gosling- Seriously? He's the cute guy now? Don't get it. At all. A friend and I discussed this and THE very next day, bigmama wrote about it on her blog. She's always one step ahead of me!
|Apparently he likes to eat his clothes while in pain.|
3. Was at the movies a few weeks back and there was a preview for a new Nicolas Sparks movie. I thought that Zac Efron was Jared Leto. But check this out. I think that they're actually the same person.
this noise echoing in my head.
5. Lately, the only time I get out to restaurants is on kids birthdays. Tonight it's Red Robin for my daughters bday. I can't tell you how excited I am that I don't have to make dinner.
6. I have a hard time buying anything without a coupon.
7. This commercial makes me laugh my head off.
8. I don't get why any clothing from the 80's is making a comeback.
9. Last time I walked into forever 21 marked the first time I thought almost everything was nast-to the-tee.
10. At a dinner party a younger person told me I was on the old side of the table. Then I accidentally threw a glass of water his direction.
So that's that. Tell me I'm not alone!